A "one-click" calibration is launched by several means:
A. Anyblend Control Panel
- Bring Anyblend to the front - it is accessible either in the task bar or lives as a small icon in the systray (bottom right corner of the Windows task bar)
- Click "calibrate" and select "one-click recalibration" to launch the sequence to recalibrate the current setup.
B. via external command (HTTP)
To trigger a recalibration sequence, Anyblend provides a HTTP network interface. As soon as this network interface is enabled, you can trigger recalibrations by sending a command from an arbitrary external source like media control systems, home automation systems, browser shortcuts, etc.
- Close all running instances of VIOSO Anyblend.
- Locate the configuration file "SpEASY.ini" for the Anyblend Control Panel. For Anyblend 5 standard install it is this path: C:\Program Files\VIOSO Anyblend 5\SpEASY.ini
- Open this file with Notepad and scroll down to the XML node <Network><RC_HTTP>
- Set the values
bUse="1" ip="IP OF YOUR SYSTEM"
- Save the file SpEASY.ini and launch VIOSO Anyblend again. If the Windows Firewall shows a confirmation dialog, make sure to enable the communication of "SPDWEmbedder.exe" for all networks:
- Now the network interface is enabled and Anyblend is listening to incoming HTTP commands via TCP/IP. To execute a one-click recalibration, use this command:
whereas "IP_OF_YOUR_SYSTEM" is the IP you have set in step 4 and which must match with the IP that is assigned to your system.
Feedback when using a browser to trigger the recalibration procedure:
- Drag & drop a bookmark of this webaddress to the desktop to create a shortcut, that triggers a recalibration behaviour instantly.