Before started consider following conditions for successful scanning:
- Reduce ambient light. The less ambient light you have the better scanning quality you will get. Turn of the light, close windows etc
- Adjust your camera properly. For more details and guidelines check the Vioso Calibrator manual.
- Camera and projectors must not be moved or shaked during the scanning process
- Avoid any interruption by external influences (person in front of the camera or between projector and surface)
- Check if your camera and projectors are focused (But don't use auto-focus!)
- Provide sufficient projectors overlap.